Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Favorites 3/15/2013

This is what I'm digging lately...

I tried a Chai tea latte recently at Starbucks and I'm hooked!  The Chai tea has an earthy and deep flavor to it - sort of spicy without being hot spicy if that makes sense.  I've been ordering a Venti non-fat Chai tea latte and boy do I savor every hot sip - sometimes one isn't enough and I order myself another.  It's delicious.  In fact, I bought some Tazo Chai tea and enjoy that at home on some mornings - though the latte is much more of a treat. 
  



Recently, I picked up something new from Trader Joe's - curry chicken tenders.  Ohhhh.. if you are a fan of curry, you will think you've died and gone to heaven...for two reasons:  the taste and how quickly you were able to take them from the package to the table.  I cooked them in a skillet and served them with broccoli and my homemade honey mustard sauce.  The kids loved them.  Trader Joe's.  Inexpensive.  Good.  Try it.



Surprise, surprise - I've never been a big spender on hair products.  I have always bought my shampoo and conditioner at the ol' drugstore or grocery store.  The only items that I have bought at a salon are surf spray (which I love - gives your hair that, I've just walked off the beach look) and a product that adds shine to my hair after I blow dry it.  What I want to share with you today is Herbal Essence's Honey I'm Strong shampoo & conditioner.  My hair LOVES this stuff.  It moisturizes my hair and smells great.  If you're not into super expensive shampoos, pick this up.  I hope your hair loves it as much as mine does!



And my final favorite for now is a video that makes me laugh so hard every single time I watch it - and to date, I've watched it about a dozen times (in the span of 4 hours - I can't get enough). 

 
 
Happy Friday!  Enjoy your weekend! 

No comments: