Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Jewelry, Brooke's New Shoes and My Latest Obsession


Pinterest dot com is my  latest obsession.  Crafts, recipes, cool pictures, organizational tips, fun quotes, great clothing...Anything goes on this online pinboard.  I've only known about it (thanks to my friend, Emily) for about 6 hours but I've checked it 4 times already  - and copied down some great recipes and fun craft ideas.  Enjoy but please beware of its addicting pull - you'll want to check it again and again....and then again.

I'm placing another order for bracelets (available in black and turquoise, black and black, and black and white) and earrings!  If you want to pre-order anything, please email me!  I'll even wrap them up in cute Christmas (cloth) wrapping and deliver them right to your front door! 


And finally, check out Brooke's new kicks (and her first lollipop).  If these aren't the cutest little sneakers you've ever seen, I don't know what is!  She has been sporting her Converse for 2 days straight and stomps around like she owns the place.  Oh, the joys of pink!



And a picture of her first haircut...