Friday, November 18, 2011

Pumpkin Crisp

Burr.... What a perfect night for football.  Cold weather screams football, doesn't it?  I left Brooke at home happily playing with Mimi in our warm house.


I enjoyed the beautiful sunset during the game...


The boys ran through the coolest banner - so cool, I almost hated for the boys to run through it!



The Seminoles pulled out a win and advance one more round in the playoffs.  They play again Saturday morning.  I'm looking forward to taking lots of pictures in all of the natural light.

We're having dinner with friends this weekend and I am taking dessert.  I'm taking Pumpkin Crisp (I know, I know - enough of the pumpkin already! I promise this will be my last pumpkin recipe of 2011).  This is a SUPER easy recipe that I serve with vanilla ice cream (sprinkled with cinammon). 

First, stir together 1 can of pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, vanilla and cinammon. 



Pour into a 9x13 pan and sprinkle one box of dry vanilla cake mix over the top.



Drizzle 1 stick of butter over all, bake at 350 for one hour, and serve with vanilla ice cream! 




PUMPKIN CRISP

1 can pumpkin
1 cup evaporated milk
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinammon
1 box vanilla cake mix
1 1/2 sticks butter, melted

Mix together pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, vanilla and cinammon. Pour into a 9x13 pan.  Sprinkle cake mix over all.  Drizzle with melted butter and bake at 350 degrees for one hour.  Serve with vanilla ice cream. 

Enjoy!