Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Christmas already? What about Thanksgiving?

I was driving to the store a few days ago when I did a double take, made sure no one was behind me, slowed down, took a picture with my iPhone.  I was passing the back of the horse park when I saw this in the parking lot.


I knew right away that this was the beginnings of the Christmas tree lot.  Already?  Didn't we just say,  "Trick or Treat"? 




In fact, I took a picture with my phone earlier this morning of the view outside my bedroom window....



If that picture doesn't scream FAll, I don't know what does!  I just love this time of year and wish I could SLOW TIME and soak it all in each and every day. 

Then, Brooke and I arrived at Bed Bath & Beyond to see this:


And this!



I even heard Frank Sinatra singing Christmas carols from one of those CD kiosks.  The season is here, folks!  I have to say, as panicked as I felt at the sight of it, I was equally as excited.  I LOVE the holiday season. I love the music - yes, I am one of those who plays Christmas music non-stop as soon as the radio stations start playing it.  Once Halloween is over, I'm all about Christmas - and Thanksgiving.

We still have ELF MAGIC in our house, and I'll be sharing some of our elf's antics with you.  Please use the comment feature to share your fun stories! 

Coming soon... French Dips ala Kerri, Pumpkin Muffins, and holiday gifts!