Saturday, September 15, 2012

Time to Start Your Holiday Shopping!

It's never too early to start buying Christmas and birthday gifts for family members, teachers, girlfriends, etc.  I am super excited to share the following items with you which are available for purchase.  If they are gifts, I will bag them in a cute little burlap sack ($1.00 charge per bag - see picture below) for you!  All you need to do is put a cute little card with it and you're all set for birthday, holidays, whatever the occasion may be!  These are good for all ages.  I'm not the trendiest girl on the block because I just don't have the energy to keep up with the latest fashion trends - so I tend to gravitate towards more timeless pieces - in fashion and jewelry. 


  7.5" x 6" x 4" Natural Jute Round Bottom Bags - 10 Pack

$45.00:  21" Cultured Freshwater Pearl Wrap Bracelet.  This bracelet looks fabulous with a cream colored or white shirt, jeans and boots.  It gets better looking each time you wear it as the leather softens a bit.  It wraps around your wrist three times. 

 
$40.00:  21" Hematite Wrap Bracelet.  The toggle style sterling silver clasp is inscribed with "Forever Love".  I love this bracelet and have given to friends several times (even though it says, "Forever Love" on the clasp, you can't really see it).  This bracelet is super cool - on casual days with jeans or with a dressier wrap dress or nice blouse and pencil skirt. 


$20.00/1 or $50.00/set of 3 (can mix and match):  7" Leather and Magnesite Bracelet.  I have a set of these bracelets - two turquoise and one brown crystal and I get compliments every time I have them on.  Sometimes I wear just one and other times, I wear all three.  It's a great accessory to any outfit!

The bracelet above comes in leather with red, leather with light brown/clear crystals, leather with blue and leather with light pink.  Please email me if you'd like to see these colors. 
  
 
$20.00/1 or $50.00/set of 3 (can mix and match):  Adjustable Macrame Bracelet with Howlite and Crystal Beads.  This is the first thing I sold on my blog and I continue to sell it even now.  It looks great when paired with one or two other like bracelets. You can mix and match (I like this one paired with 2 just like it but with black or brown beads).  It adds pizazz to my otherwise pretty plain wardrobe. 


$20.00/1 or $50.00/set of 3 (can mix and match):  Adjustable Macrame and Hematite Bead Bracelet
The bracelet above comes in blue (see below), yellow, and green. 
 
 
 
$10.00:  Adjustable Macrame Multistone Bracelet.  I love this for adults...and for kids!  I put three together and wear them with a plain colored t-shirt - looks so fun!  It's playful enough to give to your teenage daughter or niece, and you can't beat that price! 


Email me if you'd like additional information or if you'd like to place an order.  I accept cash or checks!  Don't delay - start making your holiday list, order some jewelry, and then mark it off!! 
 
 
 


 

No comments: