Saturday, March 3, 2012

Eat Right Atlanta



I don't believe I have blogged yet about one of my most FAVORITE services - produce delivery!  Eat Right Atlanta is a husband-wife team who delivers fresh produce bi-weekly right to your doorstep.  The produce differs week to week and it's always fresh and delicious.  They deliver to all of our large campuses at work and people flock to them in herds.  For $15 or $25, you can get a half or a full basket (bag) of produce.  I will tell you that you could not buy the same amount in the grocery store for less.  It's a heck of  a deal and you don't have to go anywhere!  It's delivered TO YOU! 

Yesterday at work, I picked up my bag which included a pineapple, strawberries, potatoes, oranges, grapefruits, apples, pears, bok choy, romaine lettuce, brussel sprouts, and garlic.  They have grown so much over the past two years and the website says that they are not accepting new customers unless you are a part of a group.  Groups must be 10 or more. 

So, I encourage you to talk to your neighbors and try to form a group of 10 or more - you can even split a bag with a neighbor.  These days we are surrounded by food products where the list of ingredients is longer than a college essay - processed this and that.... and as a society, we are growing farther and farther away from the wonderful, natural foods that come straight from our earth.  You know me - I'm not Mrs. CLEAN Eater all the time, but I sure try to eat as many fresh fruits and vegetables that I can, and Eat Right Atlanta makes it SO easy!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Eat Right Atlanta!!!